1. MULTI-FUNCTIONAL:Measures not only the temperature of human body(forehead) but also the surface of object, such as, milk, food, refrigerator or anything else in your house.
2. NON-CONTACT:The temperature can be detected within 5cm (2 inch) measurement distance,more healthy and convenient; never worry about disturbing an sleeping baby.
3. LONG MEMORIZING:The thermometer is able to store the latest 32 measured data; You can easily reflect the tempreature changes to your doctors for making a diagnosis.
4. QUICK AND ACCURATE:0.5 seconds measuring time and the accuracy is ± 0.2? (0.4?); Taking temperature is never again an annoyed thing with a fussy child.
5. OPPTIONAL MODES: F1 mode:Change from celsius to Fahrenheit;F2 mode:adjust the alarm temperature;F3 mode:compensate temperature difference;F4 mode:turn on/off the buzzle.
1. Accurately and Quickly Measures Body or Surface Temperatures Know with one push of a button if your baby has a fever!
2. The GAOMU® forehead thermometer gun evaluates the infrared radiation levels of people or objects and provides readings in half a second with pin-point accuracy while maintaining maximum levels of hygiene via its no-contact operation. The instant read thermometer functions at a distance of 3 to 15 cm or 1.2 to 5.9 inches and supplies readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. High or Low Temperature Alarm & Built-in Memory
3. Not sure if your baby has a fever? Check instantly with the GAOMU® fever thermometer gun. The highly accurate and ultra sensitive device monitors pre-determined temperature ranges and alerts you of any deviations via a loud audio alarm. Suitable for measuring any temperatures like bath water, cooking food or home soap making. Its manual log feature allows you to keep track of multiple readings and can store up to 32 groups of measurement values.
4. Auto Shut-off & Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Selection
5. The digital thermometer gun features a large, easy-to-read back-lit display, an automatic, power saving shut-off after 30 seconds of inactivity plus an on-screen icon to alert you when the batteries need to be changed and a switchable audio prompt.
How to Measure Your Forehead Temperature?
1. Push the trigger on the back of the handle, then it turns on immediately.
2. Push the switch again, scan your forehead within 5cm (2inches).
3. Release the trigger and read the temperature on LCD screen;
How to Switch from Different Modes? (F1-F4)
F1: Hold "MODE" key for 4 seconds till "F-1" appear when in "on" status. Choose "body" or "surf" by upwards and downwards key.
F2: Press "MODE" key one more time when in "F-1"mode. Adjust alarm temperature (the preset alarm temperature is 38 ?) by upwards and downwards key.
F3: Press "MODE" key one more time when in "F-2", compensate temperature difference.
F4: Press "MODE" key one more time when in "F-3", turn on/off the alarm voice (On-Turn on, off-turn off).
1. Measuring distance: 3-15 cm (1.2-5.9 in), suggested distance: 5 cm
2. Body temperature: 32-42.9°C (90-109.2°F)
3. Object temperature: 0-118°C (32-244°F)
4. Measuring accuracy: Body: ± 0.2°C (0.4°F); Object: ± 1.0°C (1.0°F)
5. Display resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
6. Measured values: log 32 group of values
7. Power: DC 3 V (2 x AA batteries included)
1 x Infrared Forehead Thermometer (batteries not included)
1 x Instruction Manual in English