Hobbywing Speed Sensor brushless motor rpm sensor for high voltage ESC
The RPM sensor is an accessory of the high voltage speed controller.
It detects the voltage changes at the wires of brushless motor, and then outputs the RPM signal. This RPM sensor can work with some speed control systems for helicopters. And one of its typical applications is to work as the RPM sensor for V-Bar system made by Mikado.
1. Size: 23mm(L)*10mm(w)*2mm(H)
2. Weight: 6g (Input and output wires are included)
3. Working voltage: 3.5V to 8.4V(1S to 2S Lipo)
4. Current: 1 to 5mA
5. Voltage range of the motor wires: 2 to 14S Lipo
6. RPM range (for 2 poles brushless motor): 1000rpm to 300000rpm
7. Working temperature: 0 to 50 Celsius degree or 32 to 122 Fahrenheit degree
Dear all customers, we've got shipping forwarder's notification that all shipping may run much slower than usual due to well known reason all over the world now. We suggest you to choose Dedicated Shipping Service rather than Registered Airmail or Standard Shipping if it is available when you check out your order to get it as soon as possible. April 15, 2020
For more information about shipping orders internationally, please check this page
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.