- Chaoli CL-0615-14 Fast 6x15mm coreless motor set of 4 pieces (2 pieces of CW and 2 pieces of CCW)
- Give more thrust and power to your Tiny Whoop Inductrix and Cheerson CX10 now!
- With 70mm wire and Micro-JST-1.25mm plug so that you can just plug into your tiny whoop without soldering
- Close to 15000kv. Around 14864kv
- Special Note!! *****Run at least 3 batteries through these at no more than 50% throttle to seat the brushes. Failure to break in will void warranty. I personally run 5 batts though mine and then let them rip.
Coreless Motors Upgrade for Tiny Whoop Inductrix Blade Cheerson CX10 - 6x15mm (fast) CW CCW with Micro-JST-1.25 Plug - Pack of 2 Pairs
*****Run at least 3 batteries through these at no more than 50% throttle to seat the brushes. Failure to break in will void warranty. I personally run 5 batts though mine and then let them rip.
High performance motors for the Blade Nano QX and Tiny Whoop Inductrix, or others similar models
Skill level: intermediate to expert If you are comfortably flying your Nano QX and want more power - this is the motor for you.
The CL-0615-14 is a powerful little beast - be careful with the throttle!
Warning: These motor will turn your nQX into a pocket rocket, and it will not like hovering! Depending on the battery you use, you will see varying degrees of oscillations (wobble) during hover and slow flight in SAFE mode.
Agility mode does not have this problem, and all you need to do to get around this in SAFE mode: throttle up!
6x15mm coreless motor set 6x15mm (speed: fast) are perfect upgrade set for your Inductrix Blade to Carry a VTX Camera like FXT798T, Cheerson CX10s, and other 90mm-130mm size Mini Drone on the market Motors come with Micro-JST-1.25mm plugs and 7cm wire that allows you to plug-and-play into your Inductrix Blade Tiny Whoop.
Technical Specifications and Performance data:
speed r/min: 55000 rpm
operating voltage: 1.5-3.7V
can diameter: 6mm can
shaft diameter: 0.8mm
shaft length: 5mm
All motor packs contain 2 pieces of clockwise and 2 pieces of counter clockwise motors.
To maximise performance and life span, don't run them in reverse! Motor rotation and correct polarity is indicated by the wire color:
Wire color coding may be reversed from the stock motors. (Blade has decided to code their motors differently to everyone else in the industry..)
clockwise: red +, blue - counter clockwise: white +, black -